The resources you need to stay on top of the latest global, regional, and country-specific data on air quality and health. Download our figures or create your own.
Figures, data & factsheets: Download complete air pollution and health data sets, report figures, factsheets & more
Webinars: Watch recent SoGA webinars you may have missed
SoGA in the News & Media resources: Stay in the loop and check out recent articles relying on SoGA data
[Images may be reused for non-commercial purposes, citing the Health Effects Institute State of Global Air 2019 as the source.]
- Looking for figures from the report? Download them here.
- Download complete data files for all 195 countries:
- Exposure: How does your country rank?
- Health: Deaths, DALYs, loss of life expectancy
- Global Burden of Air Pollution
- Country profiles: Overviews of air pollution and health burden statistics
Don’t see your country? Request a profile.
The webinar on sources of outdoor air pollution in sub-Saharan Africa was held on August 21, 2019. For more, check out the webinar slides or list of resources.
This introductory webinar was held on April 10th, 2019 and explains how air quality and health impacts are estimated around the world. Download slides from the webinar here.
Check out some of the top stories using SoGA data:
For the Media
Global Press Release
Want to learn more? Download a list of our key references.